Friday, October 31, 2008

Week 9, Thing 23

I can't believe that I'm done with O! What a Geek!!!!! I think that this was a great way for the staff at Omaha Public Library to continue life long learning. I felt like everytime that I attempted an exercise, I was either honing a skill I already knew I had or learning something new. Sometimes when I was learning something new, I got frustrated and had to put it on the back burner for awhile, but eventually I figured most things There were some parts I thoroughly enjoyed and other parts that I utterly detested. I think that my favorite exercise was the image generating exercise where we could use Wordle and makemebabies.com. I loved manipulating the images! Now that I'm done with O! What a Geek, I don't think I'll blog much on this blog, but I will continue to blog on my myspace. As for life long learning, I will always be an advocate and do what I can to try and learn something new every day.

1 comment:

Deirdre said...

Congratulations on finishing! Glad to know that you found this a useful exercise and will continue with your life-long learning.

Deirdre