Friday, October 10, 2008

Week 6, Thing 15

In this blog, I guess I'm supposed to talk about some of my thoughts on Library 2.0 and what it means to me. I think Library 2.0 is a wonderful tool for us to learn about and utilize. To me, Library 2.0 means keeping in touch with family and friends. Myspace and Facebook are part of Library 2.0 and are the main way I keep in touch with alot of my friends and family who don't live in Omaha. Most of my family lives out of state and I only get to see them once a year if that so Myspace and Facebook are two great ways to stay in touch and communicate with them. As for my friends, it seems like life can be so busy so it's nice to be able to keep in touch with them on Myspace and Facebook. I like stopping by their page and leaving a comment or even subscribing to their blog so I can get updates if they write anything.

No comments: