Thursday, October 2, 2008

Week 5, Thing 10

This is probably the most fun I've had so fun with O! What a Geek! I loved being able to manipulate different images. I was browsing some of the blobs and saw that Manya has used www.makemebabies.com. I thought that this sounded pretty interesting so I went to this site to try it out. I uploaded one of my photos and one of my finace's photos to see what our kids would look like. Then I decided to play around with my photo and one of a celebrity. I picked Bruce Willis who happens to be one of my favorite actors. I played around a lot more with different pictures,different celebrities and had a great time, but I think the previous two pictures are my favorites. When I tried posting these two pictures to my blog, I had a little bit of a problem and messed up a couple of times. In the end though, I figured out it out and got both of my pictures posted to my blog.

No comments: