Friday, October 31, 2008

Week 9, Thing 21

I have never dealt with podcasts much before. I knew what podcasts were of course, but I never paid much attention to them. Podcasts are really a neat bit of technology. For this exercise, I decided to check out podcastalley.com. At first, I was really confused, but then I became a little bit more comfortable. I'm still not sure though that I like podcasts. Anyway, I discovered a podcast called "PotterCast: The Harry Potter Podcast". I thought that this podcast was funny and interesting especially since today is Halloween and I'm dressed up as Hermione! I liked the fact that subscribing to this feed was really easy, and I do think that podcasts could be used in the library. You would definitely need someone who understands them better than me though. Podcasts would add an element to our webpage that might interest teens and other technology savy people.

No comments: