Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Week 6, Thing 13

Wikipedia defines del.icio.us as a social bookmarking service for sharing web links. I created a del.icio.us account a long time ago and promptly forgot my account login and my password because I have so many accounts at different sites online. I can't seem to remember them all, and I don't seem to have enough time to check them all. Anyway, I think Delicious is a neat idea because it can help you keep track of neat links that you find while browsing the web. I am constantly finding interesting sites online, writing them down on a sheet of paper, and then I always seem to lose the paper so Delicious could help me with this particular issue. Delicious is also pretty easy to use. If you have a Delicious account and have downloaded the Delicious bookmarklets, all you have to do is click on post to delicious link. Then it will be posted on your Delicious account.

No comments: