Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Week 9, Thing 20



I've experimented with YouTube before, and I have to admit that I've always enjoyed YouTube. There is so much on there that you can pretty much find whatever you are looking for! I tried looking up Laurie Halse Anderson since we had our Young Adult Author event last night and came up with numerous Speak videos and a couple of interviews. I also decided to look up some M*A*S*H videos and found this Klinger Tribute that I thought was pretty funny! I've always been a fan of M*A*S*H and even went to the exhibit at SAC when it was here a couple of years ago. I got to see Klinger's Cleopatra costume! Anyway, I think that it would be neat for the library to have some videos on their website of events that we hold within the library. It would have been nice to record a video last night of Laurie Halse Anderson and then post it to our site.

No comments: