Saturday, October 25, 2008

Week 8, Thing 19

I decided to check out allrecipes.com since I love finding new recipes and am constantly checking out new cookbooks that come into the library. Signing up for an account with allrecipes.com was really easy. As I explored allrecipes.com further, I discovered alot of features that I liked. I liked how you could search for recipes by name or by ingredient. Another feature that I really liked was the budget cooking section. In this section, you can find recipes if you are on a budget and can even browse slow cooker recipes. This section also has numerous acticles on saving money while cooking and meals for a certain amount of money. In addition, you can input your own recipes and use tools to organize them which is definitely a feature that I will utilize. The only trouble is finding the time to put the recipes in!

No comments: