Friday, September 26, 2008

#9 Finding Feeds


I love Kasey Kahne! I used the bloglines.com search bar and found an ESPN - Kasey Kahne Feed that I subscribed to which is awesome. I actually found this exercise pretty fun and not as confusing as the last exercise. It was kind of like a scavenger hunt! I never realized how many sites out there have RSS feeds that you can subscribe to. I started out by going to some of my favorite sites and trying to find the RSS feed icon. At cnn.com, I subscribed to the entertainment feed and the U.S. news feed because those are the two links that I frequent the most at cnn.com. Then I decided to try huskers.com because I'm a big Husker football and volleyball fan. I found both RSS feeds very easily. I thought it was nice that you could specify just one sport or more if that was what you wanted.

No comments: