Thursday, September 25, 2008

#5 Flickr

I forgot in my beginning blogs to say which prize I prefer. It's been so crazy at Sorensen unpacking and getting ready to open that it completely slipped my mind. So I guess I'll start off this post by saying that I prefer an MP3 Player since I don't currently own one. Anyway, I think Flickr is a pretty neat tool to know about and utilize when you have time to play around with it. You can edit your photos in so many ways and end up creating some really great images that you couldn't have made otherwise. One photo caught my eye in particular when I was browsing images on Flickr. It's called the Tree of Life, and the photographer used LED flashlights to draw these cool people in different colors. The photographer even altered the base of the tree. These alterations to the photo really drew my attention. You should check it out by clicking on the link. http://www.flickr.com/photos/lostsoul/2466466173/ There are so many other things that you can do on Flickr besides just editing your photos. I really like the option where you can make different things like blurb photo books, prints, QOOP Photo Books and Calendars, and HP PhotoCubes and Books. This has given me some ideas for wedding things that I might try out.

No comments: