Thursday, September 25, 2008

#7 Technology

Technology is everywhere! There are two sides to technology for me. Some of it is confusing to me because I've never dealt with it and it seems like I never have time to try and figure it out. And then there is other technology that I use everyday that some people probably find confusing, but I find fun because I make the time everyday to play around with it. For example, I've blogged before. Never in this particular setting, but I have blogged on Myspace before so blogging wasn't totally foreign to me. I haven't blogged on Myspace in awhile, but when I was blogging alot it was so that I could get my thoughts out there. Sometimes it seemed like I had so many thoughts in my head that I just needed to write them down somewhere so that I could sort through them easier. I liked how, on Myspace, you could make your blog public so anyone could read it, friend-only so just your friends could read it, preferred-list so just specific friends could read it or diary so that just you could read it. The last option was nice because you could vent your feelings if that was what you felt like.

No comments: